“[O]ur ethics might…be defined as the provisional disorientation with which we approach our ways of living, the interminable and necessary skepticism that characterizes our thinking’s motion.“~Alejandro de Acosta
The text read this episode, the first in a trilogy of essays on nihilism by Alejandro de Acosta, is included in The Impossible, Patience: Critical Essays 2007 – 2013 published by Ardent Press and available from Little Black Cart.
- The Impossible, Patience at ArdentPress.com
- The Impossible, Patience at LittleBlackCart.com
- The Impossible, Patience at Amazon.com
- Tiqqun at LittleBlackCart.com
- Theory of Bloom at LittleBlackCart.com
Its Core Is the Negation is available to be freely downloaded, printed, and distributed, from The Anarchist Library.
- Its Core Is the Negation at TheAnarchistLibrary.org
- Writings of Frere Dupont at TheAnarchistLibrary.org
- Writings of Tiqqun at TheAnarchistLibrary.org
- Theory of Bloom at TheAnarchistLibrary.org
Its Core Is the Negation references an essay by Duane Rousselle called After Post-Anarchism which, at the time of posting this episode, was available for download from the following site.
If there is a Little Black Cart essay you would like me to read in a future episode, please tell me so. Cory@LittleBlackCart.com.